Betty and Bill hope you are looking forward to your stay at the Limestone House Bed & Breakfast. To help ensure your stay with us is truly memorable, the following policies are established:
Reservations and Forms of Payment: To ensure you are able to reserve the guestroom you want, we encourage advanced reservations. Because we are a small inn, when making your reservation, a deposit equal to ½ your total reservation is required. The remainder due on your reservation is collected when you check-in. We accept any of the major credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, or Discover) for payment of your bill; however, we regret that at this time we do not accept American Express.
Seasonal Rates: One-night stays are welcome throughout the year; however, on seasonal holidays and for special events* a two-night minimum MAY BE required.
* Holidays and Special Events include, but are not limited to:
W.C. Hardy Festival
The Front Porch Storytelling Festival
Arts Alive Festival
New Year’s Eve
Limestone House Annual Christmas Open House
Arrivals and Departures: Thank you for keeping in mind our Not Earlier Than (NET) arrival and Not Later Than (NLT) departure times as your travel plans are made. When making your reservation please be sure to indicate your arrival time.
Check-in begins at 3:00 PM.
Check-out is by 11:00 AM.
Standing Specials: Our standing 10% discount honors our military (active & retired) as well as our senior citizens (older than 65). Other specials are run from time to time throughout the year.
Event Damage Deposit: A $250.00 damage deposit is required for any event held at Limestone House Bed & Breakfast. When the post event inspection finds no damage, this deposit will be refunded. If damage does take place during your stay, bring it to our attention so that repairs can be more quickly scheduled. If the cost of repair is greater than the security deposit, you are responsible for any necessary repairs. These additional costs will be automatically charged to the credit card on file.
Cancellations: While we hope you will not need to cancel your reservation, our cancellation policies are provided below.
• A $50.00 processing fee applies when your cancellation is made two weeks (fourteen (14) days) or more prior to your reservation.
• You will forfeit your reservation deposit when your cancellation is made within two weeks (fourteen (14) days) of your reservation.
• The balance due on your reservation is charged if you are a “No-show” or if you cancel your reservation on the arrival date (Same Day cancellation) of your reservation.
Non-Smoking Policy: No smoking is allowed in the rooms, on the room decks, or inside the inn. Smoking is restricted to the designated outside area. A minimum $200 cleaning fee is imposed if this policy is broken or if there is evidence that it has been violated.
Room Use Restrictions: Limestone House Bed & Breakfast and its surrounding property are reserved exclusively for our registered guests. With this in mind, several room use policies are established:
• Give consideration to our other guests by keeping your activities quiet. Loud talking, music and noise-generating activities are prohibited.
• Limestone House Bed & Breakfast guestrooms are double occupancy. You must notify us, so that arrangements can be made, if you will have an extra person in your room. No more than 3 guests per room are allowed. An extra charge will apply for the additional guest. Violation of this policy may result in an additional fee and the cancellation of your reservation and the cancellation policy, defined above, applies.Parking: There are ample off-street parking spaces for our guests. Prior coordination is required if you have two or more vehicles in your party. For guests arriving with additional vehicles, additional parking can be found in the UNA visitor parking lot located just one block west of Limestone House on Irvine Street. In all cases, Limestone House Bed & Breakfast is not responsible for the security of your vehicles or their contents.
Breakfast Guests: The Limestone House Bed & Breakfast prepares a “Three-course Breakfast” for the enjoyment of our registered guests. Please notify us if you plan to invite others to join you for breakfast, so that we can prepare for your guests. An additional charge is applied to your bill for each extra breakfast guest.
Children: Limestone House Bed & Breakfast is not child friendly (including infants) but can accommodate children that are 13 years of age and older. Guests are responsible for the behavior of their children and for maintaining a quiet, relaxing, and secure atmosphere for all of our guests.
Pets: Regrettably, accommodation of pets at Limestone House Bed & Breakfast is not available.
Our rates and terms are subject to change without prior notice.